Deposit, Booking & Cancellation Policy
Attention: by reserving a photography tour/workshop with Tao of Light Photo Tour/Beyond Skagway Tours you are agreeing to the following deposit, booking policies and liability waiver. Please read carefully before completing your booking. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Deposit: We request a deposit TBD to confirm your reservation at the time of booking. Balance is due no later than 30 days prior to departure.
- Refund Policy: TBD
- Weather Related Contingencies and Considerations effecting overall Trip arrivals/departures
- We will not cover Overall Trip Cancellations, Expenses or Delays: Such as expenses related to missed, cancelled or late arrivals and departures to Skagway and/or from Haines, Alaska at either the beginning or end of tour/workshop.
- We strongly recommend Trip Insurance: We are not responsible or liable for any overall trip cancellations, expenses or delays incurred as a result of conditions over which we have no control such as travel delays due to weather, medical emergencies, etc. For these reasons we strongly recommend trip insurance.
- Travel Delays inside Alaska: Due to the risk of weather related flight delays from Juneau to Haines/Skagway, we strongly recommend against planning this portion of your pre or post trip itinerary around flying. Instead we recommend planning these segments of your travel itinerary with the Alaska Marine Highway System (i.e. the Alaska State Ferry) which generally sails on schedule regardless of weather. The tour/workshop arrival and departure schedule has been designed to coordinate with the AMHS schedule and we will recommend specific bookings for you to meet the overall trip itinerary.